Web Site Links
This is a great resource for all things Type II. It's also the home of
- Another good Type II site.
- The 404 FAQ is an invaluable resource. Especially for those
who don't have the Instruction manual for their mog.
- Home of the Rocky Mountain Moggers. A good starting place.
These guys make some pretty neat looking campers. If I had half
a million or so to spend on an expedition motorhome this is where I'd
- Calgary's own SuperMoto club.
- If you have a Ducati in Western Canada, Brian's the man to look
after it for you.
www.cip1.com - This
is the source for most of our VW parts. The odd mog part too,
like gasket sets for the Zenith 32 NDIX carburetors, and the VDO
- Jim Ince knows UNIMOGs. What more can be said except if you're
shipping to Canada DON'T USE UPS, the next day service takes seven
days. I guess UPS had a hard time finding Canada.
- Scott is another excellent source for both NOS and new factory
- Theses guys are Canadian and have a decent webstore - let's keep
supporting their efforts to bring us fair pricing in our own country.
- Pete's has the best Sport Bike Tire pricing in Canada.
- Another excellent source for tires, particularly for the dual